Saturday, April 25, 2009

Woodfloor freebie

No pictures today - just yet anyway. Just letting you talented ladies know about the great digi wood floor freebie over at Michelle B's blog aka Just Painting Around . Michelle is very talented and has some great work. So go on over and get your free digi floor and check out Michelle's amazing work.

On another note. I got myself all organized for my first workshop tomorrow. I toiled and toiled over what scrapbooking LO to do and finally came up with one that I really like. Phew. I was stressing - well not stressing but not very impressed with what I came up with previously and I didn't want to demonstrate something that I didn't like myself. I will try and post a photo of the layout later today.

I have my friends surprise birthday party tonight so no cardmaking for me :( Have a couple of challenges that I want to get done but they will have to wait unfortunately. Hope we all have a great weekend.
mwah
Trace

No comments: