Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fifth Avenue Floral




I love this set. It is very versatile and you can do a lot of things with it. Too bad Stampin' Up Australia don't have the dry embossing plates like the US as I would buy the matching one for this. I made this as a special thank you to a person who is very inspiring and has been a great mentor to me since I joined Stampin' Up. I hope you like it. Hope you get it today and not look at my blog. LOL.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Been busy busy - getting ready for my first workshop this weekend. I am a little lost when it comes to doing a scrapbooking page. My GF who is the hostess doesn't like the Bold Brights so I have to come up with something special for her as well as design a card for us all to make. Mmmmm.....!!!!!!!!!!!

On another note - hoping my Gorjuss Girls stamp set 2 arrives in the mail today. I am hoping they have sent it already. LOL. Love the stamps and have been hanging for them. Too bad I probably won't be able to use them until after the weekend. I have also got a few orders with Magnolia that I can't wait to receive but apparently they are very very busy so I may not get them until next week. :( I also have a couple of stamps waiting to be sent from Bizzy Bec's. Can't wait. Gosh I am gonna send myself broke. LOL.

Enjoy your day.
mwah

Products used: All Stampin' Up
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral; Cheep Talk (sentiment)
Card: Baja Breeze & Whisper White
Ink: Baja breeze, Tangarine Tango, Pacific Point.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Very pretty and the colour combo is fabulous!!!
xx