Sunday, April 26, 2009

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #9 - Spot the dots


As the title says - MDUC #9 - Spot the Dots . Another good challenge. I loved making this card and I tried to really think out of the box. So here is Tilda and she is just so damn cute. Gotta love her.
Inside of card.

What a full on day I have had. My workshop was a hit and everyone was very understanding that it was my first time. LOL. The girls had a great time creating and as the hostess' hubby said all the other hubbies may hate my hostess. LOL. It was good for both of us.
Here is just a couple of the girls getting into the card making.
Hope you enjoy.



















Products used: Magnolia stamp;Stampin' Up Sweet Celebration set; Provo, Doodlebug sugared & Bazzill card; EK Success Paper Crafting System; Stampin' Up scallop circle punch;SU 1 1/4' circle punch; dimensional dots; snail; Memento Tuxedo black ink; SU rose red ink; SU close to cocoa marker; Primacolor, Touch and copic markers.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

WOW Tracey you have done a fantastic job on the challenge!!! The paper and design of the card are amazing,I love it!
I am glad your workshop went well,everyone looks like they had alot of fun!
xx

Tracey Feeger said...

Thanks Cheryl. They had a ball - can't wait for my next one. Trace

Kellie said...

WOWEE Tracey you have done an amazing job, I love it! Thanks so much for playing along and joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges. Hope to see you back again next challenge.
Kelx

Debbie Pamment said...

Was going to say WOW - but see the others beat me to it - LOL. This design is fabulous - love the shape and DP, inspiring!
xXx

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Gorgeous card Trace.
hugs
Sue

Dena said...

How original. I love it! Such cute spot paper also.