Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Late valentine card show


This card is a Stampin Up only card. I didn't make it today but I hadn't posted it and I love it. I made it for Mick for Valentines Day and he said it was waaaaayyyyy better than getting a store bought card. I felt a lot of pride that my darling husband would be so kind. LOL. I used the Priceless stamp set and Lots of Thoughts (retired). Red and black ink. The stamp in the corner - have no idea who that is by - it was a stamp of my darling friends - it was just part of a four set that she bought at a stamping store. The edges of the card have red ink run down the sides. Dimensional tape was put under the heart for some lift. Hope you like. I am feeling very tired tonight so don't have the patience to make another card. If my sister didn't visit my blog I would also post the photo of the card I made her. Shhhhhh....you aren't getting it quite yet. LOL.

No comments: