Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter


This little Easter Anya was purchased online as a digital stamp at The Greeting Farm.
So much easier to use digital stamps as you can print any size you want. I love this little Anya - the bunny ears rock. Thought I would do an easter one - probably a bit late as I can't give it to anyone now but I will still admire this little miss.

Products: Greetings Farm digital stamp; Stampin' Up Chocolate chip & Rose Red card; patterened paper; SU Rose Red ribbon; Fiskers threading water border punch; computer (to print sentiment); SU Rose Red ink & sponge dauber (for edge); Touch and Prismacolor markers; Dimensional dots.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

This is totally cute and adorable Tracey...you are so naughty tempting me to go and even look at these digi images...I know I'll ending up buying something!!!! But you're right about how much fun they are to use...and being able to make them whatever size you like is such a bonus. OK, well I might JUST go have a look....your gorgeous card is tempting me waaaaayyyyyy too much1
Happy Easter to you ♥