Monday, April 13, 2009

Love Lots



Gosh I got a chance to finally make a card with this Stampavie by Rachelle Anne Miller stamp I purchased from HeavenScent . It has been sitting there for weeks but I have been going a little overboard with the stamps lately so hadn't had the chance. Ain't it cute - the stamp I mean. LOL. I love the Kaisercraft wood flourishes as well but hadn't had a chance to scrapbook with them so now I have a chance to make lovely cards with them. Hahaha. What am I gonna do with all these cards....????? Hmmmm. I think I had better start sending them to my beloved friends to show how much I appreciate them.

Another topic - Magnolia. I put an order in on the 30th of March and was expecting the stamps at the start of - or at least the end of last week but nothing. I didn' t realize that there was a 'track your order' feature on the automated email they send with your order. So I click on it and my order hasn't been shipped yet. Hmmmmm. Does anyone know whether they are on holidays or anything...??? I actually put in another order yesterday and that is how I found out about the tracking thing. Hmmmm nearly 200 orders later so I guess they must have missed my order. :( Very disappointed - I actually ordered a couple of Easter stamps so now it is too late. If anyone knows of any delays they have please let me know. Hoping they contact me tomorrow so I can maybe swap the easter stamps with something else. Crossing my fingers.

It is the last day of Mick's holidays. :( He goes back to work tomorrow after being home for 3wks. So loved having him here - especially seeing I was able to make more cards during the day and organize all my Stampin' Up stuff. So back to the grind for us both (so to speak) tomorrow. Hoping my Stampin' Up starter kit comes tomorrow - I so want to have a play with my new stamps and then hopefully the 1st order I put in (for myself) comes at the end of the week. So another waiting game.

Hope we all have a good day.

Products used on card:
Stamps: Stampavie
Paper: Bazzill white & green cardstock; SU groovy guava card; Sassafras Lass paper;.
Other: Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Markers; Kaiser wood flourish & flowers; Making Memories brads; sentiment (from a discount store).

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

This is so sweet,your DP is beautiful and your colouring is fabulous!!!
xx