Monday, April 20, 2009

Stamp with Fun Challenge #3


Stamp with Fun Challenge 3 - guest designer Marlene has come up with a sketch for us all to follow. Yep you read it right. Another sketch. LOL.
I like this sketch though. Very easy and it fit in well with another card that I made on request by an internet friend. Gosh I think I will be making more cards for other people than for myself (to give away) soon. LOL. At least my supplies are being paid for so can't complain about that. I love making them so.....YKWIM.

I used Dustin Pike digi stamp for this card. I love this stamp. Making memories paper is always great and of course the good old faithful Rose red by SU.



Products used:
Stamp:Dustin Pike fairy digi stamp
Paper/card: SU whisper white & rose red; Making memories
Other: SU rose red ribbon; flower; Kaiser rhinestone; computer for sentiment; kindyglitz and dimensional magic.

8 comments:

Bastelzauberin said...

What a cute card. the image look so lovely. I like the papers you have used. Thanks for joining us this week.

Silke X

Mona said...

What a cute card.Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs Mona (SWF-Team)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, great colours and image :)
Glad you enjoyed using the sketch,
Hugs, Marlene x

Unknown said...

your card looks really wonderful. thank you for joining the swf challenge.
hugs, bea

Sandra said...

Beautiful card...love the image and your colour scheme,great take on the sketch,thanks for joining us this week at SWF,
Take care
San x

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

What a cute image,beautiful papers.Thanks for joining in our challeng.Hugs agnes
swf-team

Anonymous said...

what for nice card !! the image is relay funny !!! thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
swf-team

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the fun cute image.
luv
Debby