Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Sketch by Caryn


Another sketch challenge. I am loving them. I feel like I can actually do them. Wasn't very sure I could do it to begin with but thankfully I think I am doing okay with them all. A Spoon Full of sugar - sketch by Caryn .

Here is the sketch. This was a good one. I loved it. I have a birthday card that I need to give to someone this weekend so might be using this sketch to make that too.

The DT at SFOS did a great job and hopefully I am getting better and can consider myself up to scratch with them soon. LOL.





__________________________________________________________________
Okay on another note. I have been - still - racking my brain as to the scrapbooking page I will demonstrate this weekend at my first workshop. Gosh it is hard. Nevermind. I will get there very soon. Still waiting on my Gorjuss Girls stamps - they have been shipped so hoping they arrive today. The Magnolia stamps hopefully will arrive start of next week. Woo hoo.

My little man Tyler woke up in the middle of the night with a horrible cough. Sounds like he has croup. Not again. He thankfully is not really affected by it today but if he does again tonight he is going to have to stay home from daycare tomorrow so I can take him to the doctor. Hopefully it isn't croup. Poor thing.

Okay I am off. LOL. Nah don't smell that bad.
mwah

products used:
Stamps: Magnolia; Stampin' Up Upsy Daisy.
Ink: Memento tuxedo black; SU Baja Breeze.
Card/paper: Bazzill; K&Co.
Other: Making memories slice & DC 1; Touch & Prisma markers; Queen & Co fuzz felt; Sassafras Lass button flowers; corner rounder.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute!

Cheryl said...

Very cute and so bright and happy!!!
xx

tracie said...

Beautiful card Tracey, love the bright papers and gorgeous swirls.
Have a great day
hugs
Tracie :)x

Monica Anderberg said...

Oh, I really love all the details you have. Your intrepretation of the sketch is fantastic! I really love the stuff that you are making. They are gorgeous!!

Monica at scrapoleket.blogspot.com

Caryn said...

Hi Tracey - I'm thrilled you like the sketch enough to use it again! This was my first go at creating a sketch so I am glad everyone seems to have enjoyed it!
I hope Tyler is doing better - croup is a nasty thing.

I love your take on the sketch, thanks so much for joining in the challenge.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful Tilda and papers.
luv
Debby