Monday, April 20, 2009

Enjoy your day


Dorothy Dorothy. Ain't she just so damn cute. This is the card I made for my eldest sister for her birthday (which isn't until next week but gave to her yesterday). I bought this cute little digi stamp from Greeting Farm a couple of weeks ago and even though my sister doesn't read this blog (I think) I still didn't want to show it to you all. At least I got in early this year. I kinda get into trouble everytime I forget to send a card. Now I have to make a lovely card for one of my good friends for her birthday which is next week too. Phew. Lots and lots of cards.

Okay - ever wondered how people get such great clouds on their cards/images....???? I found the solution last night when I was blogging. Cindy at This is my Story has a great video tutorial on doing clouds. I must say it is a great way of doing clouds and I tried it last night and it worked a treat - so pop on over and have a look.

Sorry can't do products just yet. Have three kids that want stuff. Will be back to edit post and tell you what is on the card.

Given to my sister Bev.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Very cute,the papers go well with this sweet image!!!
xx