Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Patiently waiting

Okay as some of you know I just became a Stampin' Up Demonstrator. I am now patiently waiting for my Starter Kit to come. I have been sitting at the front door since I got up at 6.30am and I tell you everytime I here a car outside that sounds like a van I look thru the blinds - but alas nothing as yet. I am so excited. DH said I am not 'allowed' to neglect the kids. :( So not a lot of playing with it today until they all go to bed. Hopefully it comes today. I so want to have a play. :D

I won't post a card just yet. I am waiting for dear Katie to send me an email when she gets her package - let me know straight away girl. I have been dying to post something on here for ages but not wanting to until you get it. Woot woot.

Have a great morning. Cross you fingers for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh sorry darl....hopefully it is there when i get home tomorrow....I knew i'd go away for a few days and it would come lol....so sorry! will email you asap when i get home tomorrow

xxx