Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Stamp with Fun Challenge 4



Stamp with Fun have a great sketch this week - see right. Gosh I don't know how I made cards without following a sketch. I am having so much fun with them all. I am sooooooo glad I found the blogging world but if it weren't for all your beautiful creations I wouldn't have got addicted to all the beautiful stamps out there. I didn't know about any of them until I started blogging. LOL. I made this card with a friends little girl in mind. She is turning 2 soon and she wanted me to make a couple of cards for her twins. I am yet to find a suitable image for a boy card. Will have to get myself some Edwin's maybe. Anyone want to give one away. LOL. Just kidding.

Even though I am feeling pretty awful with this cold and vowed that I wouldn't make any cards last night I couldn't help myself. I bought some new papers at Spotlight (anyone who is not in Oz won't know who they are but they are a huge craft/homewares store). I couldn't help myself when I saw them. They are by Grant Archival. So cute. I am now looking for some more papers to use with my Gorjuss Girls - I think the papers I have are just not suitable to use with the images. Just me though.

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments on my cards. When I started my blog I only did it to showcase my Stampin' Up cards but found all the other stamps as well so you have all seen the finished product. LOL. I think this post is long enough already.

Hope you all have a great day. It is awful and looks like it is going to rain here again in Melbourne - but we need it so I am not going to complain.

Products:
Magnolia stamp; SU Sweet Celebrations set; memento tuxedo black ink; Touch & Prismacolor markers; SU So Saffron card & ink; Grant Archival paper; SU 1 1/4" circle punch; American crafts chipboard heart; MM Slice & DC 1; Kindyglitz

5 comments:

Mona said...

Hi,
your card is so wonderful, great take on the sketch.
Hugs Mona (SWF-Team)

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x

Cheryl said...

Beautiful Tracey,love the papers and your colouring is fantastic!!! I agree with you,everytime I see someones card I want something.....lol.......
xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card, wonderful Tilda.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

your card is so wonderful. I like it. It's so cute.
Thanks for joining us this week.
Hugs Tina46
(SWF-Team)