Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenges - That's Torn It


Tilda & Friends ATC Challenges - That's Torn It.
This is my second ATC challenge. I toiled over the last one and couldn't come up with a red and white ATC so I was thrilled I could come up with something for this one. Here is my Gorjuss Girl relaxing on her little rug. Hope you like.

products: Gorjuss Girls stamp by Sugar Nellie; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Touch markers; Bazzill card; SU Whisper white card; Sassafras Lass paper; SU In the stars set (sentiment);Dimensional dots; snail.

6 comments:

Caz said...

Fab ATC Tracey, thanks for joining us again this week.
Caz
x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi, Love the ATC, the Gorjuss girls are just stunning, pop over to my blog to join in the Tilda ATC Blog Candy I am doing with all the DT ones I have made, Hazelxo

suemon said...

Wow Tracey she is soo cute, love the colours. You will find these little ATC's very addictive lol
hugs
Sue

Cheryl Joshua said...

Fabulous ATC,such a cute image and beautiful colours!!!
xx

Ila said...

Gojuss....and Super Cute!!...Hugs, Ila

Amanda said...

Very sweet, great work.