Sunday, April 19, 2009

Stampvie Challenge #1 - Sketch


The Stampavie Challenge. Sketch.
Gosh two sketches in two days. I am going to be doing them all the time soon. LOL.
Now this was a big challenge. I only have two Stampavie stamps ATM so I just didn't know what to do. My internet friend was so impressed with the baby card I made for her (so she can give to someone) that she asked me to make two more - one for a baby boy and another baby girl card. So here is the baby boy card. I found it difficult because there is so much blue I think but it worked out okay. I did turn the sketch around as I like it better that way. Hope you like.
__________________________________________________________
Sketch is below.

____________________________________________________
My sister's BF is the favourite around the house ATM. LOL. The boys absolutely love him - maybe coz he gets out there and runs around with them and draws pictures with them etc etc. Of course they love my sister too but he is getting lots and lots of attention from the boys which is great for him and me - hehehe - as I don't have to entertain as much. LOL.

Off to Lauren's place today (my mothers group friend) for the kids to have a play for her little man's 4th birthday. Coz my sister is here we can't go for lunch but I am sure the kids will love getting out of the house for a little while.

Hope we are enjoying your weekend.

Products:
Stamps: Stampavie; Stampin' Up In the Stars (retired)
Ink: memento Tuxedo Black; SU Baja Breeze.
Paper/card: SU Bashful Blue; Making Memories.
Other: MM ribbon; MM Slice & DC 1; SU snail; Kindyglitz; Dimensional dots.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Very cute,the papers are perfect and such beautiful colouring!!!
xx