Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hoo - lo


Hehehe love this stamp. Finally finished the card. Just love the Rachelle A. Miller stamps - they are just so damn cute. I purchased this one from HeavenScent. Hope you like the play on the words. I had to do the owls in bright pink and I coloured them in b4 I even chose the paper. LOL. So glad I found some Amy Butler by K&Company paper lying around in my stash that I think fit the colours perfectly. I had such a hard time with my sewing machine that I had to hand stitch the embroidary thread - grrrrr....!!!! Nevermind.

It seems the Magnolia bug is affecting everyone. Yvonne Campbell from Campbell Creations has caught the bug too and I think the list is growing and growing. LOL.

I got in early and was able to preorder the Gorjuss Girls stamp set 2 from Funky kits which should be shipped by the 18th of April. Been seeing these gorgeous stamps around but haven't been able to get my hands on some. They have the stamps from Set 1 available to buy separately if you want to check them out.

Items used on card:
Rachelle A Miller stamp - Hoohoo
Bazzill Card; K&Company paper; embroidary thread; markers; printer (for title); Stampin' Up pastels; MME jewels; Kaiser flowers

No comments: