Saturday, May 30, 2009

You've got a friend in me


Just Magnolia wk 7 - Animals and Insects. Fabulous challenge. I haven't used my Magnolia birds much so this was the perfect opportunity. I feel like I have lost a bit of my mojo so I am not entirely happy with the way it turned out but I wasn't going to redo. I love this Tilda from the Shabby Chic range. She is so cute and shy. LOL.

Products: Magnolia stamps;SU Cheep talk stamp (sentiment); Memento ink; Copic Air brush system; SU So Saffron ink; Markers; SU Kraft card; MME DSP - Bloom and Grow;Sewing machine; Dimensional dots.

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love it,beautiful colours and papers,your colouring is excellent!!!
xx

Janiel/ janny said...

Cute!! Love the colors you have used... janny

Mina said...

gorgeous card Tracey,stunning colours and I love your DP...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge xxx

BettyBoop67 said...

WOW GORGEOUS CARD TRACEY :) SUE XX

Tammy said...

Mojo or not this is super cute. I love the chubby birds. You did a fantastic job!

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, love the Tilda and the blue birds.
luv
Debby

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Wow I love this Tracey, this is my fav Tilda stamp love her. You have done an awesome job with this one LOVE IT !
hugs
Sue