Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge


Hello and welcome to another challenge for Papertake Weekly. Another great sketch from Dawny. I must admit that I toiled and toiled over these digi stamps by Dustin Pike. I played with the idea of having the images layered, so you could flip across the first and second image to reveal the final image but I couldn't work out the logistics of it. I have seen it before on someone elses blog and didn't take note of whose it was so I couldn't go back and take a peek to see what/how it is done. Nevermind. I am happy with the card and the inside as well. I think it is pretty cute. I haven't done a lot of male cards so I thought this little monkey would be the perfect little image for a birthday card for a boy/male. Hope you like.

Products: Dustin Pike digi stamps; SU Whisper White, Tangerine Tango & Old Olive card; Cosmo Cricket paper; SU Celebrate everything stamp set (not available in current catalogue); SU Tangarine Tango & Kiwi Kiss ink; SU Birthday Whimsy stamp (happy birthday); Kaisercraft Droplets; Dimensional dots; Touch markers.

Given away.

4 comments:

steph said...

Great card Tracey! Lots of fun! It would fity next weeks challenge too lol!!! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

Monica Anderberg said...

Your colors are just beautiful! You make so nice stuff! I like come back often to visit!

Hugs Monica

Cardmaking Galore said...

Great card - love the bright colours

ella bella said...

fabulous card those images are so funny and i love all the detail
Tracy x