Thursday, May 14, 2009

Big Brothers

Of late I have been neglecting my scrapbooking. I only got into cardmaking when a good friend showed me what she had been doing. Then I got a Stampin' Up catalogue and then I was hooked. My scrapbooking has taken a back seat so I decided it was time to do some more.

Here is a page I finished last night. It is a double 8.25" x 11" page. I bought a new American Crafts album and thought it fit A4 pages but it is slightly smaller - no matter as I was able to crop them down to fit the album. So here it is.
All products used on these pages are Stampin' Up.
Kraft, Pacific Point, So Saffron, Old Olive & Baja Breeze textured card.
Good Morning sunshine DSP.
Priceless stamp set.
Scallop border punch.
Pacific point ribbon.
Clear embossing powder.
Making Memories Slice machine & Design card 2.
Dimensional dots.
________________________________________________________________
I am so loving the Hangler & Stangler stamps. Anyone have any they could stamp for me and send....??? LOL asking a bit much I know but you never know. They are just so damn cute.

2 comments:

Monica Anderberg said...

I am so jealous of your scrapping skills. Your things are just wonderful! You always combine lovely papers with gorgeous details! Thanks for all inspirations!
Hugs Monica

Cheryl Joshua said...

I'm right there with you Tracey,I have neglected my scrapbooking for about six months now and am dying to do some pages.But I still have 8cards to complete requested by friends.Your scrapbooking is fabulous,I love it!!!
xx