Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mojo Monday & my birthday cards from the kids


Mojo Monday week 88. Great sketch. I was able to do a Stampin' Up only card once again. Am loving the Urban Oasis DSP. Love the black. I embossed the rose from Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set in Gold embossing powder. It worked out really well. Hope you like.

Products:
Card: Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss
Paper: Urban Oasis
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Upsy Daisy (sentiment)
Other: Old Olive ribbon, Paper piercer, Kaisercraft droplets.
__________________________________________________________________
These are the beautiful cards that my kids made me this morning for my birthday. The little one my little girl made. Ain' t it cute. She is so sweet. LOL. I stamped the Edwin stamps for the boys and they had a ball 'colouring' them in. Hahaha. My little man Tyler used a really dark colour so you can't really see the the picture.

For a 17 month old I think my little girl did a good job. LOL.

2 comments:

Sapphires-Crafty-Cards said...

Those cards are awsome Trace your children did you..well done to them..hope that you had a great birthday..
Take Care
huggies
michelle Xx

Tammy said...

Hi Tracey
The cards from your kids are so cute. I love that your little one did one too. SO sweet.
Now about that Fifth Avenue stamp set. I'm loving what you did with the Mojo sketch. I ordered that thinking I'd use it all the time for water color and do you know I've not stamped it but a couple of times. I love that you embossed it through. Very elegent and refreshing.