Thursday, May 28, 2009

Poppin Pastels


I thought I would give Poppin Pastels a go last night. It is my first go and even though it didn't quite turn out the way I wanted it still worked out really well. I first did the stems in Old Olive and the flowers in real read so I was going to do an Old Olive and Real red card but the red went into the olive so I ended up swiping Brilliant Blue over the top and the flowers looked like Rose red so hence I have done a Rose red and Old Olive card. I like it except I didn't stick down the ribbon right so you can see the bottom of the stems on the upper right. No matter. Once again I used the Upsy Daisy stamp set. As you probably guessed this is a Stampin' Up only card.
Products: Stamp: Upsy Daisy set
Card: Old Olive, Rose Red
Ink: Versamark, Old Olive
Other: Rose Red & Old Olive ribbon; Pastels; Sponge dabbers; Dimensional dots; Double sided tape.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous Tracey,it still turned out fabulous!!! Your Daisies have that soft dewy look!
xx