Monday, May 25, 2009

Sketch Saturday #52



Sketch Saturday #52. Gosh I don't know what I used to do without a sketch. No wonder it used to take me so long to make a card - I could never figure them out. LOL. I did a Stampin' Up only card for this sketch. As soon as I saw it I knew exactly what stamps to use. I just love the SU Washington Apple DSP. It is so bright and cheerful. Hope you like.

Products:
Stamps: Garden Whimsy set
Card: Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze
DSP: Washington Apple.
Ink; Real red, Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze & So saffron
Other: Tangerine Tango ribbon; Scallop circle punch; 1' circle punch; 2" circle punch (fiskars); Dimesional dots.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

This is super cute. I started to do this sketch and kind of got side tracked. I love the way your's turned out.
Great job!

Sandra said...

Great combo of SU products. Thanks for joining in with us over on Sketch Saturday
Hugs
Sandra x