Sunday, May 24, 2009

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #13


Magnolia Down Under Challenge #13 - Under the Sea. Gosh this was certainly a challenge but in a good way. I have been getting lots of tips from Michelle at Just Painting Around and the background on this is from her. As soon as I saw the title of the challenge I knew I had to give the beach and the horizon a go. Oh and I just love the whale. Hehehe. He is so darn cute. He is from Dustin Pike - oh and the drink is too. How cool are they. The palm tree I had to draw myself and it didn't really work out as well as I had hoped but it will do.

Hope you like.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apart from this card I haven't done any cardmaking this weekend. Been spending time with the kids out in the sunshine (while it lasts) and hubby and I had a quiet night together last night. We needed to spend some quality time together as we have both been so preoccupied at night that we are neglecting each other. Hope you forgive me.

Products: magnolia stamp; Memento ink; Dustin Pike digi stamps; SU More Mustard card; SU Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, So Saffron ink; Discount store paper and stencil; Markers; dimensional dots; kindyglitz

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is fabulous,love the bright colours and what a brilliant background!!! Well Done!Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
xx

Tammy said...

To cute!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

WOW this is gorgeous TRacey! Love the idea. Thanks so much fir playing :)
Kristy