Friday, May 15, 2009

More Scrapbooking LO's

Good day to you all once again. I have been searching my network to try and find all my scrapbooking LO's that I have taken pics of but couldn't find the folder so had to just display the last of the ones on my laptop. I will be doing some cards tonight so stay tuned tomorrow.

This first LO is of my little miss. You can't really see the way she is sleeping - but gosh it would have been uncomfortable - her chest is completely on her legs and she is sound asleep. LOL.

Products- Card; BasicGrey, American Crafts & Fancy Pants paper; MME buttons; MM journalling spot.

I am not happy with this LO of Lachlan but I wanted to do something with him and when it was done I couldn't justify throwing it out so I have kept it.

Products- MME paper; MME monograms; Kaiser flowers; American crafts brads; MM Slice & DC3.

I did this as a doodling LO for Scrapbooking Memories magazine (australia) but it didn't get selected.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

They are all beautiful Tracey and such sweet photos!!! I felt the same about some of my LO's,but it is good to keep them to see how far you have come.Not only that, your children will get to see your ever changing style,and it is a part of who you are and what you liked back then.
xx