Sunday, May 17, 2009

Friday Sketchers 52



I decided I really needed to do a Stampin' Up only card as I have been doing a lot of everything else lately. I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers by the very talented Claudia Rosa. I had a very hard time with the Trendy Trees. Even using the Stamp-a-ma-jig I got it wrong a couple of times so this is the third attempt. LOL. I love this stamp set. I used the Good Morning Sunshine DSP. So bright and retro. Hope you like my take on the sketch. I did turn it around so I could do the Trendy trees.

Products: Trendy Trees stamp set; Kiwi Kiss textured card; Pacific Point card; Good Morning Sunshine DSP; Tangarine Tango, Pacific Point, So Saffron, Kiwi Kiss & Chocolate Chip ink; Funky Forest wheel; Versamark ink; making memories Slice machine and DC1; BasicGrey Lime Rickey buttons; SAMJ; Old Olive marker:

3 comments:

Jacque said...

Tracey, such an attractive card...great use of sketch...thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers...Hugs..Jacque

craftypagan said...

Wow, love this card! I love the trees! I don't have any stampin up products which I think I'll have to rectify:) Love all the colours you've used-does look retro-very cool!Love Rowena

Cheryl said...

Fantastic Tracey,i love how you have incorporated the Trendy Trees set!!!
xx