Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tyler LO


Here is a Tyler LO. I haven't been doing a lot of scrapbooking lately so thought I would show another that I have created recently. The photo was taken a while ago but I just love it. It has been so long ago since I actually did it that I have forgotten most of what went into making it except the Kaiser stamps, MM Slice to cut the stars and bazzill card. Sorry for the lack of info but I am sure you will forgive me.

I have sent out my forms. I will be a demonstrator very soon. Wish I could get a sneak peek at the new catalogue but not until tomorrow - hopefully it will be online first thing in the morning until I receive my one thru the mail from Angela. It is such an exciting time for me and can't wait to get started and host my first workshop - Lauren set a date and see who can come. LOL.

I downloaded the cutest free digi stamps from http://dustinpike.blogspot.com/. Will try and colour them and make a card tonight. Check out his blog - he has the most amazing illustrations. He is very talented.

Okay I am off. What will we have for dinner....???? Vegies and sausages again - at Tyler's request. Hmmmm I think not I am sick of sausages. LOL

No comments: