Friday, March 27, 2009

Morning and goodbye for a couple of days


Gosh I haven't posted in a few days but thought I would just post a pic of my LO of the boys. Love these pics. Such a spring photo I know but just love it and I just recently finished the LO.
Lots going on at the moment. Getting ourselves organised to visit my folks so won't be on for a few days. The boys are really looking forward to it. They just love Poppy.

Items used on layout:
Stamps: SU Polka Dots and Paisley (so spewing this is being retired), Mark the Date.
Ink: So Saffron; Rose Red.
Paper: MME; so saffron card and Bazzill.
Other: Making Memories Slice (for title); Flowers (I think they are Prima); Bella brads; 1.5" circle punch; Zig writer.

Hope you all have a great weekend. I am excited as when I come back I will be able to send in my forms to become a SU demonstrator. Bring it on.
Bye for a few days.

No comments: