Monday, March 30, 2009

Celebrate your day


I love this card. I made it for Mick's good friend for her birthday. Hoping she got it alright today as her birthday was on friday. Again I used the Magnolia tilda with cake stamp. Love it. Just got it on thursday and couldn't wait to use it on a special card.
Products used:
Stamp: Magnolia; Stampin' Up Celebrate Everything (hope it is in the new Oz Catalogue).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; SU Purely Pomegranate; So saffron
Card/paper: SU so saffron & whisper White card; Basic Grey.
Other: Markers; Wild Wasabi grosgrain striped ribbon; don't know who the flowers are from as I got them free with an online order I did - as well as the brad but the colors fit perfectly.

We had a great weekend with my folks. They really loved having the kids there and the kids really loved being there also. I must admit that I do get very bored when I am away as I have nothing to do i.e. stamping or scrapbooking but it is always nice to spend quality time with family.

Have a good night.

No comments: