Monday, March 16, 2009

Hello hello. Well disappointed that I didn't get my Tilda stamps today :( Nevermind. Hopefully tomorrow. I purchased the Summer stamps from the Magnolia Stamp club today so I guess they will arrive after the start of May....!!!!??? I don't know how it works. They look like you have to mount them yourself which is not a problem. I bought some Ez mound today off ebay so I should be able to mount myself when they come out. As for colouring them in - been researching markers. The Copic markers are just too much as the moment so I am looking into the Promarkers or I can get the Stampin Up markers. I think that is probably the way to go. Will see. I will probably purchase them when I become a Demonstrator. So excited.

I am going to sign up with Angela Sargeant. Thanks Angela for all you help so far. Can't wait to get to know you a bit better with my SU experience. Okay so that is all for now.

Kids are all good.
take care
T.

No comments: