Friday, March 20, 2009

Sorry for the lack of photos. My 2 followers must be spewing.....LOL....!!!!!
I definately have a new obsession. Stamps. I can't get enough of them. I am now in the process of selling some of my SU stamps that I purchased just recently and will be retiring --- Grrrrr.....!!!! Need to make more room for all the new stamps that I want to buy from SU and the stamps I keep buying from Magnolia stamps. Just love them and if I don't control myself I would buy everything on their site. LOL.

Promising to get some photos on here over the weekend when I can figure out how to upload photos from the camera onto the laptop instead of putting on the main computer. Hoping it works so I can show off some of the cards I have been making and the scrapbooking LO's I have created lately.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: