Saturday, March 21, 2009

Tilda card


Okay Katie as promised here is the Tilda card that I finished. This is actually the second one I have done but I am keeping that for someone special so don't want to post just yet. Hope you like. I really enjoyed making it. It turned out really well.
Stamps: Magnolia stamps Overall Tilda; SU Sweet Shapes.
Ink: SU Purely Pom; Versacolor black.
Card: SU river rock & Purely Pomegranate card; My Minds Eye; Making memories
Embellies: SU purely pom ribbon; Flower; MME button; embroidary thread; markers; Cuttlebug swiss dots plate (don't have the machine); Making Memories slice machine & design card 1; corner rounder.

This is the middle of the card.

Let me know what you think. Leave a comment.

Okay so apart from the card making we aren't doing much for the weekend as Mick has 3 weeks off anyway so we are taking it easy. Will get an opportunity to get lots of card making down I am hoping.

Have a great weekend.
Sold to Bec

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY I can FINALLY leave comments! :)

Really REALLY love your cards tracey...you are getting so good at them too!

I just love the tilda girl as well ;)
xxx