Tuesday, July 12, 2011

SS #163

Good morning darlings. How are we all....???? I am feeling kinda tired this week already. Can't wait for the school holidays to be over. Sick of the fighting, whinging and just plain silly screaming going on in the house. The only thing I am looking forward to is a dear old friend coming to visit us with her girls. Haven't seen her for a long time so am very much looking forward to a catch up.

Anyway I made this card using the Sketch Saturday sketch #163. I used the new stamp from TGF - Piper. Love that name. I picked her up from Mad for Markers but unfortunately she is currently sold out - wow - I know. Stay tuned. I am sure Sammi will have her back in stock soon.

Copics used:
Skin: E000, 11, 04
hat: W0, 3, 5, blender
Hair: E50, 51, 53, 55
Leggings: C5, 7, 9
Scarf: R14, 24, 29, W5
Skirt: B91, 95
Top: Y11, 21, 26, blender
Grass: G21, 24, 26

3 comments:

Susan said...

Gorgeous Tracey! Love your colouring.
Susan xxox

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

I'm loving this, funkay!

Bente said...

Wonderful card, lovely colors and details.
Thanks for joining us at SS this week.
Hugs, Bente