Sunday, July 17, 2011

Loves me not

Afternoon everyone. It is Sunday here in Australia and I spent most of yesterday away from the house. Gosh the kids drive me crazy but thankfully they are back at school/kinder tomorrow so I have some time away from them even if it is a short while.

Today I have a card I made with this sketch. I thought this sketch was for something else so spent a lot of time trying to get it perfect and then realized that I actually used the wrong sketch. Grrr....!!! Anyway if anyone knows what challenge this sketch is from I would appreciate you telling me so I can enter the challenge.
I used 'Loves Me Not' from Spesch Designer Stamps. She is just lovely to colour. Take care. Have a good Sunday.

2 comments:

Christine said...

This is so adorable, Tracey! Beautifully coloured, and I love those papers!

Unfortunately the sketch challenge has ended. It was Stamp with Fun. :(

Lelia Pierce said...

Trace - this is just beautiful! I am loving all of the new stamps! I don't comment regularly, but I wanted you to know I am stopping by to peek in on you!

XXX