Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bron's Sketch

Morning everyone. Seeing it is my Mad for Markers post day so I thought I would put together a card using this week's challenge - Sketch by Bron. I turned it on it's side to allow for the oval and Miss Babette. Aren't the new stamps by TGF so cute and, of course, are available from Mad for Markers but you had better be quick - I think they are running out the door.

So for this card I actually used the same piece of DP but because I don't have any other DP that matched I cut out the pieces in the 'puzzle' for the sketch and put it back together. I am my biggest critic so there was a lot more that I could have done with this card but this will certainly do for now. Thanks for looking.

Copics used:
Skin: E000, 11, 04
Hair: C10, C5, C1
Socks/Trim dress: E41, 43, blender, YG23 (top trim dress)
Dress: B0000, 21, 93

No comments: