Thursday, July 14, 2011

Decoupage madness

Okay I must warn you that this post is very picture heavy.

I bought these decoupage kits a long long time ago at my local SB shop. After making the card yesterday (that someone asked if it was the decoupage image) I thought I would make them up. I grabbed the striped papers - in fact all the papers - but particularly the striped one and photocopied them on my printer so I didn't cut up the original. Call me a hoarder but I want to keep that paper for future projects and don't want to use it.

So here are eight (8) card fronts that I made. I am thinking that I will keep them as decoration. I attached them to my shelves with some repositional tape but alas they have all fallen down already so I have to find another solution.



Sammi here is the decoupage one LOL.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just beautiful.
Alicia xx

Julie said...

Great cards..I too recently purchased the Gor Juss Decoupage sheets and I have never picked up a decoupage sheet or 3D card in my life. There is something about these that is different, I simply love them. Plus they are so quick and easy to make!