Friday, July 29, 2011

PTW Sketch #58

Good afternoon and TGIF. It has been a long week. From the toothache of the century which resulted in my tooth being extracted to our first ever Parent Teacher Interview for my eldest son. It has been a hell of a week and sure glad it is almost over.

My card. Well I made it with the sketch from Papertake Weekly. I love the simple sketches as they are easier to add more elements to it - hence I have added a flower. I used this fab stamp from WOJ. Can't remember it's name but the gracious Katerina from WOJ gave it to me as I purchased a few stamps in one go. Thanks for that sweets. Anyway here is it.

I used a Spica pen on this image but it is always so hard to see in photos. I took it in to the sun and tried to capture it.
Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

Sammi said...

oooh.. how pretty! Gorgeous work sweets! TGIF indeed! sorry to hear about the tooth :P

Emma said...

Ooooh She is Beautiful Tracey! I bet she really sparkles IRL! And those colors are Gorgeous, so bright and funky!

Awesome card Chickie!