Saturday, July 30, 2011

Friday Sketch Challenge & DP2 Challenge

Wow it is Saturday. Even though I am thankful it is the weekend - no doubt it will go too quickly. Boo hoo. LOL.

Okay - New sketch challenge. I have missed having a sketch challenge on a Friday. So much so that I have decided to start a new challenge on a Friday called Friday Sketch Challenge. Hahaha nothing spectacular I know hahaha but I really have had a bit of a gap over the weekends so thought this was the best way to overcome that.

This isn't a call. Just thought if any was interested please email me - booyagrl@gmail.com and I will put you on the list of interested people. We will most likely do two groups if we have enough interest so means you will only need to make a card once a fortnight. You will most likely need to create a sketch once in a while and from time to time we will hopefully have sponsors.
_______________________________________


Now on to my card. I made this for the Mo Manning Challenge which is 'Something Sweet' - which isn't too hard with this gorgeous image with the fairy floss or cotton candy as it is called in the US. I just love this image. She is too cute.


7 comments:

Philippa Petty said...

This is so cute Trace. My little girl is looking at your blog going that's a lot of fairy floss. lol

paola said...

AW Tacey you did a fabulous job with this image, great coloring and layout, thanks for joining us at Mo's
smiles
Paola
P.S: glad to see you are well and still blogging, havent seen you around for a while, have a great weekend

Elaine L. said...

This is so sweet! I love the pale pinks in those great papers. Beautiful coloring, too! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Hazel said...

Trace - WOW - what a stunning card, with one of my fave Mo stamps - the colouring I just so beautifully done. I look forward to seeing your next creation. Hazel x

Pat said...

Tracey!!! This is stunning, girl! Your coloring is so realistic!! I love, love, love this card!! The cotton candy looks real enough to eat!! Make my teeth hurt, in fact! LOL!! So glad you've joined us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

Catherine said...

Fantastic card and stunning colouring!!!!!

Sheila said...

Trace, your card is just fab!!!, this is such a fun image of Mo's and you've certainly done it justice.
Thanks for joining s this week over at DP2.
Hugs
Sheila xx