Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Copic Oz Challenge #12 - Embellish It

Today I have a card made for the Copic Oz - Challenge #12 - Embellish It. So have to use your Copic Markers to colour your embellishments. I have air brushed my ribbon - with R89 - and my flowers - C9 for middle and R35 for edge but took my R89 and did a thin line around the edge as well. If you know me you know I love to airbrush so this was fun for me. I could have gone all out and coloured my pearls as well but wanted to leave them raw as it looks better than having them a colour (trust me the coloured ones didn't look nice).

I have been also practicing my colouring on folds or pleats and still finding it a challenge. If you want to see an awesome tutorial on coloring pleats/folds go to Zoe's blog here.

Don't you just love this Gorjuss stamp...!!! Well I do. I have the decoupage set for this too but just can't bring myself to use it as I love it so much. Maybe I should make it up and keep for myself as artwork. Ruby has to be a big favourite but love the others available from Santoro. I purchased mine from Funky Kits.

Copics:
Skin: E000, 11, 04
Dress/shoes: R35, 37, 39, 89, blender
Stockings: C9, 7, 5, W0, W1, blender
Hair: C10, 5, 1
Cat: C3, 5, 7, 9
Flowers: ABS with C9 (middle), R35 (outside) with
lined edge of R89
Ribbon: R89.

3 comments:

Sammi said...

oooh.. this is gorgeous!! You sure you didn't use the decoupage one here? lol! LOVE the colours.. love that paper and the blooms .. the layout is great too! Stunning card hun!!
Sammi
xxx

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

She's beautifully colored Tracey! Stunning!

Kathy Jones said...

Stunning colouring and your coloured embellishments are fantastic!!!! Thanks so much for playing the CopicOz challenge this month!!! :)