Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pink and Yellow


Morning everyone. I am here with some inspiration for the new Challenge at Mad for Markers at the challenge blog - here. Thought I would use a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp as I am trying to get used to colouring folds in clothes. Although I am getting better I do need some more practice. The sketch above it from The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge.

Pop on over to the challenge blog and get some more fabulous inspiration and while you are there why don't you enter. Would love to see your entries.

Copics:
Skin: E000, 11, 04
Dress: Y11, 21, 26, blender
Wings: R000, 30, 32
Hair: E41, 44, 49

2 comments:

Emma said...

Ooooh How sweet is she Tracey! I just love those colors together, they are just Gorgeous!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet card Tracey. Love the cute image. Great colors and nice take on the Sweet Stop sketch. Thank you for playing along with us. :o)