Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Baby Girl with SWF

I used the Sketch from Stamp with Fun for this card. One of the Kinder Mums that I know just had a baby last week so I thought I would give this cutie from Some Odd Girl a bit of a go seeing it is so darn cute to make her a baby card. Did you know that Sammi at Mad for Markers now stocks Some Odd Girl clear stamps. Pop on over to the shop and grab yours today.

I tried to make the skin a little bit darker than usual but it didn't work too well but still darker than I normally do. Have a good one.

Copics:
Skin: E00, 11, 04
Hair: E57, 59, 49
Nappy: RV000, 00, 11
Eye: E57, 79

Sorry about the photo quality but took the photo at night. At least you can see the baby well.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Oh so very cute and the papers are beautiful!!!
xx