Friday, October 23, 2009

TGIF

Wow it is the afternoon already. How the time flies....!!!!! Been having a great week this week except this cough is lingering but feel pretty much 100% now. I didn't get a chance to make a card last night. It was one of those nights where I just wanted to sit and watch TV for once instead of having a deadline. I made this card today during the day - that is why it is so simple. I had to make a 1st birthday card as we are going to a party tomorrow - so here is that card I made. I love the red hair. Dont' you...???? The birthday girl has red hair but her hair is a lot darker than the image I have done here. Hehehe I don't have a darker orange colour so this will do I am sure. I got this gorgoeous image from Digital Pencil Too. No challenges for this one. I will endeavor to do an MDU card tonight and post it tomorrow. Hope you are all having a great Friday or as most of you are in the US - Thursday.

5 comments:

Merry said...

So bright and cheery and I bet the birthday girl...looks like the image at some stage.

Viv said...

Cool hair! Cute card , sure it will be loved! Hope you get rid of your cough soon! Viv xx

Cheryl said...

So adorable Tracey........I just love it!!! I hope you feel better soon!!
xx

Unknown said...

I love this card Tracey. So bright and colourful and cute!
Alicia xx

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

It's a great birthday card. The image is a sweet one, not often you get realistic baby images anymore.

:) Marcia P