Sunday, October 11, 2009

Anya Ink #2

A very good morning to you all. It is Sunday and gosh has the weekend gone too fast already. It just seems like it is a couple of hours - I swear to you. LOL.

This week at Anya Ink the theme is to use 'Patterned Paper'. How simple is that....??? Just use PP - anything you like just as long as there is some on your creation. I must admit that I just loved this. Just have free reign on it. So in my true style I went with some bright colours from Cosmo Cricket. I love this Early Bird range of DP. It is just so nice. Savannah has been sitting there in my stamp box for a while uninked and screaming to be used so here she is. I paper pieced her dress - thought it suited this paper. Am loving how her black hair turned out too. The LO of the card is one that I copied a while ago online and I think it was designed by Claudia Rosa. It is just fab. Anyway. Hope you all have a great Sunday or Saturday - whatever the day may be for you.

Products: The Greeting Farm stamp; SU card; Cosmo Cricket DP; SU corduroy button; SU Real Red ink.

9 comments:

Kerry said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Trace!!!

Danielle said...

Wow Tracey, this card is gorgeous! Her black hair turned out awesome and I love how you paper pieced her dress - just perfect!
Hugs, Danielle

Juls said...

what a stunning funky card! great image and I love the DP's

Tammy said...

Hi Trace
Are you kidding me with this card? This is GEORGEOUS!!!!
WOW I am so loving this card. You have colored Savannah so perfectly and that Cosmo Cricket paper is to fantastic!
Brilliant Job Girl!!

Fran said...

i just love your card, it is so bright and very funky, and her hair is fabulous! your colouring is always awesome :)

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Wow, amazing job on her dress!

Debbie Pamment said...

LOVE this Trace - why haven't I seen this cute Anya before - noooooo - my wish list is about to take over the house!!!
xXx

Merry said...

A terrific card Tracey and more wonderful papers. Love the paper pieced dressed.

Amy said...

Wow! Your paper piecing of her dress is amazing, very cool looking card Tracey!