Friday, October 9, 2009

Stampavie and More sketch card


Hey sweethearts. Hope we are good today. It is Friday. Yay....!!!!! Weekend is nearly here. Going to be a nice quiet weekend in our house this weekend. It will be the first weekend in 3wks that hubby hasn't had to work on Saturday morning so he gets a proper sleep in. Mmmmm glad I get mine on Sunday.

Anyway - on to my card. I used the sketch from Stampavie and More. Isn't it great....!!!!???? I had to use one of my new Magnolia stamps that I got from Magnolia Down Under. I think this 60's Tilda is so cute. Looks great with this MME DP.
I have been wasting lots of DP lately so thought I would decorate the inside of the card as well with this one. It turned out great I think. Hope you have a great day.

Products: Magnolia stamp from Magnolia Down Under; MME DP; SU card; Nesties; SU Baja Breeze ribbon; Prima flower; Craft Affair pearl brads.

13 comments:

Amy said...

You're right, those papers are totally perfect with that cute image! This is gorgeous inside and out Tracey!

Merry said...

This card is perfect Tracey...those papers are terrific. Can I ask what are MME papers? Thanks

Danielle said...

Very cute Tracey - the papers are gorgeous on this card! Love the Tilda image and the colours you used to colour her!
Hugs, Danielle

Alleena Burger said...

This is great Tracey. And thanks to you I now have two Tilda's of my own from Magnolia down under!!

Diamond Doll said...

Hiya Tracey, i agree the new Tilda image is just so cute, what a gorgeous card and i,m loving those DP,s.Trish (-:

Debbie Pamment said...

Aaagh - I haven't got this Tilda amnd now I HAVE to have her - naughty girl you - LOL. Gorgeous job!
xXx

dolcreations said...

Trace you certainly have a knack for picking out awesome paper for your cards! I love this! Beautiful work!
Christine

Juls said...

gorgeous! Love the colour combo!!

Zsu's Home of Art said...

A perfect card you have created. I love everything on it! Very very cute!

mwah
Zsuzsánna

Anne H. said...

Your card is so sweet!
An adorable image and lovely DP.
Great take on the sketch.
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne -:)

Fran said...

i love this tilda, she is my faveourite from the yummy for your tummy range, and your papers are gorgeous. It all works so perfectly together :)

BA said...

hi trace
this is so sweety!!!
thanks for joing us at stamapvie & more
xoxo BA

Valérie Goldenschue said...

Cette carte est très jolie, le motif superbement coloré.

Merci de ta participation au challenge stampavie and more