Monday, October 12, 2009

Farm Fresh Friday Sketch 9 by Jessica


Morning all. Wasn't going to post this today but oh well I may not have anything to post tomorrow. I have Tyler's Kindergarten information night tonight and it finishes about 9pm so have no idea what time I will get home so I may not have much time to make a card. I am going to miss Vampire diaries so I have to tape it. Hoping the kids will give me a chance to watch it through the day. LOL. They are obsessed with Ben 10 and Astroboy at the moment so I don't like my chances. Of course, Flash Forward and the Mentalist are on at the same time so they will be taped on the PVR. I hate this time of year as the good shows start coming back on TV and have less time to create. LOL. Oh well...!!!! Hubby is home sick this morning with a sinus infection. Am hoping that I don't cop his cold as bad. Have a stuffed up nose and headaches last couple of days so I think I have got it too. Grrr...!!!!!

Okay enough rambling from me. This card was made for the sketch at The Greeting Farm for Farm Fresh Fridays. I had a different card all planned out in my head and just didn't get it done the way I wanted but I do like the way this one turned out anyway. I bit the bullet and bought one of the new Digi stamps designed by Marina Neira only coz it is cute to boot and I wanted to make a xmas card and didn't have any TGF xmas stamps. Enjoy your day.

Products: The Greeting Farm digi stamp; SU Season of Joy stamp; SU Baja Breeze ink; Bazzill card; SU DSP; Nesties; Corner Rounder; Snowflake punch; SU Choc Chip ribbon.

5 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

I checked out these digis after your email and LOVED this little guy!!! You've done such a cute job with it - he was certainly mu fave!
xXx

Tammy said...

Hi Trace
This is to cute! Fantastic job with the sketch.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Very very cute Tracey.

:) Marcia P

Viv said...

What a cute little mouse! Sweet card!

Cheryl said...

So adorable,love this is and love your beautiful card!!!
xx