Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ho Ho Ho

Good morning. It is Hump day - woo hoo. Normally I would preview the Doodle Palace images today but we don't have any this week so have this card that I made during the day when my kids were entertained. I tell you what - my kids tend to spend more time inside when it is a beautiful day and want to go outside more when it is raining. Crazy children. LOL.

I was lucky enough to get some of these gorgeous handmade snowflakes from my fellow MDU DT member and gorgeously talented Debbie Pamment and have been dying to use them as soon as I got them in the mail last week. Was able to make something with this one - I have 3 more that I am saving LOL. If you are interested in getting your hands on some of these go to Debbie's blog and contact her from there.
I started making this card for a challenge but just didn't fit the sketch as I wanted the snowflake to be the star of the card so ended up just doing it like this and entering it in to Farm Fresh Friday challenge at The Greeting Farm. I love love love these Xmas Sweeties and can see myself using them for lots of xmas cards. Watch out my fellow DT members these may be on their way to you soon. LOL.
The challenge at TGF was 'Punch Drunk' - to use 2 or more punches. Now technically I didn't use any punches but I did use two different Nesties for this so I reckon it qualifies. What do you reckon....??? Have a good day. See you all tomorrow.

Just a quick mention - I have a card featured over at Club Anya - woo hoo.

Products: The Greeting Farm stamps; handmade snowflake from Debbie Pamment ; SU Riding Hood red card; TGF DP; Nesties; Pearl brad; embroidary thread.

6 comments:

dolcreations said...

Wow...Wow...Wow...
This is gorgeous! That snowflake is stunning! It goes just perfectly on your card! I love how you have placed it! Tracey this is my favourite card you have made so far! They just keep getting better and better!
Christine

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Oh this is a beauty, great card and love how you have added in Deb's creation!

:) Marcia P

Jodie from Oz said...

Stunning card Tracey, the snowflake is beautiful, perfect showpiece. The image is a cutie & coloured wonderfully. Woohoo, I stopped by Club Anya to have a look for your card, it is adorable, all that pink goodness, congrats. Have a great week. Hugs Jodie

Debbie Pamment said...

Woohooo - so fabulous to see what someone else does with these! Fabulous job as always!! And Marcia now has to post off the Xmas Sweeties to me - LOL
xXx

Cheryl said...

WOW gorgeous Tracey,you don't need much else with Debbies stunning snowflakes.........beautiful work!!!
xx

Elizabeth P said...

Beautiful snowflakes on a very beautiful card!!!