Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy Halloween


Hello everyone. It is another Thursday so it is Softpencil day. I must say I am absolutely loving the new releases from Elizabeth the talented owner of Softpencil and this little digi is no exception to that. This is Michu is Flying on a broomstick. Ain't he cute. At least I am calling him a 'he'. LOL. This week our design element is a colour combo. What do you think..???

I like the combo and hope I got it right. I paper pieced the moon and Michu's hat and cape. This was so much fun to make. Enjoy your day.

products: Softpencil digital stamp; SU card, ribbon & oval punches; Swiss dots embossing folder.

7 comments:

Kellie said...

I think you hit the nail on the head with the colours Trace and look at the cute to boot result, love it! xx

Kerry said...

It's totally awesome Trace!!! I love it!

Amy said...

Sooo cute Tracey! I love the embossed background and the li'l Michu is adorable! Awesome card!

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful card! Wow now this is a challenge using all the colors. Thanks for the inspiration.

Elizabeth P said...

It´s soooo lovely Tracey! I love your paper piecing, your coloring and all the details on this card!

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

How cute! I love the simple, clean lines and the bold colors!

Tammy said...

Hi Trace
I love it! I'm always loving Softpencil.
I also love that you outlined the stamp in yellow! Very clever.