Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My first DT card for Magnolia Down Under Store

Afternoon everyone. How nice is the weather at the moment...!!!!! I am loving Spring.

When Kellie Winnell - Magnolia extraordinare asked me to be a DT for her new Magnolia Down Under Store I absolutely jumped at the chance. I received some sample paper from Kellie and I must say I absolutely love them. The quality is excellent and they are just so cute. Can't wait to play with the rest. I used the Blue Candy Plaid and the Candy papers for this card. Can you say cute....??? I love Chef Tilda and my gosh the Kitchen is just so versatile. I can imagine all my sitting Tilda on this beauty. Can't wait to play some more. All DP and stamps (except the sentiment) can be purchased at Kellie's store.

I actually made this card with Just Magnolia challenge in mind. You have to put a handmade flower/s on your creation. I just punched out a couple of my EK Success retro flower punches and put in a pearl brad. Hope you like.

Products: Magnolia stamps - available at Magnolia Down Under; Magnolia DP; SU card; MM ribbon; Craft Affair pearl brad; dimensional dots.

10 comments:

dolcreations said...

Trace this is so nice! I love what you have done with this card. Wow!
Christine

Juls said...

just beautiful! Love this card and the gorgeous soft colours you have used!!

Janet said...

This is so cute - I love the way she's sitting on the counter. Reminds me of how I'd hop up on the kitchen counter when I was younger & Mom would shoo me right back down!

Martine said...

This is beautiful, love your flowers :), thanks so much for joining in on our challenge at Just Magnolia this week


xx

Martine

Tammy said...

Hi Trace
I just love it! Your coloring is fantastic.
I'm over the moon about that kitchen. I've not seen that yet. Yicks...It's going on the shopping list.
Great DP too.
Just so perfect.
Hugs
Tammy

Merry said...

This is wonderful Tracey and congrats for getting on to the Desight Team.

Kellie said...

This is gorgeous Tracey. I love the colours that you have gone with and on the kitchen as well as they are just so different but look amazing together, as always gorgeous! xx

Debbie Pamment said...

This is a stunner for sure Tracey - I was just wondering last night how this kitchen would look in "non wood" colours and now I know - FABULOUS!
xXx

Amy said...

Awesome beginning of your DT cards Tracey, this is PERFECT! Love the soft, pretty pastel colors of the papers and the image is cuter than cute!
Enjoy your Spring! :)

Marcea said...

This card is gorgeous - love the scene you have created. I love your beautiful image and your fabulous flowers!! Thanks for joining us on JM
-x-