Friday, July 17, 2009

Whiff of Joy with A Spoon Full of Sugar


Good morning everyone. I have two posts for you today but this is number one. I got my Walk in the Park DSP from Stampin' Up the other day and thought I would give a sneek peek to all of my SU friends. You can order these papers as of the 1st August.

Okay the challenges. Loving this great sketch from A Spoon Full of Sugar and combined it with the Whiff of Joy Challenge which is 'Piercing' this week. I love these combination of colours - don't you. They really fit perfectly. I got this gorgeous image from my blog candy from Cheryl. I was rapt when I got several WOJ's as my surprise in the candy. Thanks Cheryl.

Hope you like.

Products: Whiff of Joy stamp; SU WW, Basic Grey, Cameo Coral & Baja Breeze card; SU Walk in the Park DSP; SU Baja Breeze ink; paper piercer; hole punch; EK Success Retro flower punches; AC brads

7 comments:

Maxine said...

Those colors look so great together. GREAT all around!!!!!

BA said...

hi tracy
what a wonderful card
xoxo BA

Kellie said...

Gorgeous! Your colouring on this one Trace is AMAZING, love the colours together. xx

scrapnnMO said...

OH my goodness Tracy it's beautiful! Great job and have a lovely day! :)
♥Dawn♥

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card,and a Fab take on my sketch,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

Sammi said...

oooh.. It's stunning!!!
I LOVE the colour combination! xxx

crafty amy said...

Ooooh I like it! :D I love the way you have punched where the dots are instead of adding something I have no idea why I hadn't thought about that before.
Thank you for putting in to join us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.

X Amy X