Thursday, July 2, 2009

Summer with House Mouse


Over at A Spoon Full of Sugar the theme is Summer. I couldn't resist using this stamped image that my friend Sue gave me. I have really have been dying to find a project to use this on. I just love it. It reminds me of my honeymoon up on Hamilton Island. Oh that was such a wonderful time - of course. Hope you like.

Products: House Mouse stamped image; SU Fifth Avenue Floral stamp (sentiment); SU Riding Hood Red textured card; SU Washington Apple DSP; SU So Saffron card; SU Tangerine Tango card.

7 comments:

kaylou said...

Hi Tracey
i love it.... the image is gorgeous not seen it before love your colouring and the sentiment.
hugs Kaylou xoxo

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

What an awesome card Tracey, you coloured in the HM image beautifully, it is sooo cute.
You super mum you....
hugs an mwahs

Sue xxx

Cheryl said...

Awww,this is so cute,very summery and more brilliant colouring!!!
xx

craftypagan said...

Wow you're colouring is fabulous! Such a sweet image too! I really love that sentiment-it's absolutely perfect for that card. Oooo I wish I was lazing around on the beach right now! Love Ro

Merry said...

What a terrific image...love the papers you have used also.

Tammy said...

WOW this is really great. You out did yourself.
This put a smile on my face. Oh to be at the beach today!

~MudpieMouse said...

Great card. It really smacks of summer and a day spent lounging at the beach. Love your color combo and choice of papers. Keep on stampin' on!