Thursday, July 23, 2009

Life's a Beach

Good day everyone. What a simply gorgeous day it is here in Melbourne today. Not raining NOW and it is sunny at the moment. Great to show you my ATC for Tilda & Friends Challenge with a theme this week of 'Life's at Beach'. I had to use my Tilda and tube from the Summer Stamp Kit from Magnolia. I don't know if anyone can remember when they were younger (at least in my childhood) we used to swim in the lakes and rivers with the inner tube of a car tyre. Hence that is why this one is black. It certainly does bring back some great memories.
Hope you like.

Products: Magnolia stamps; Touch markers; Kaisercraft DP; Dimensional Dots

7 comments:

Sammi said...

This is GORGEOUS!! LOVE it!!

It's raining here RIGHT now... it was sunny earlier!!

I love this Tilda and the way you've coloured her is Awesome... I remember going for a couple of swims in dams in tire tubes! ahh...the olden days lol.

Kellie said...

ooooo I love the colours you used! As always your colouring is absolutely fantastic! I love the DSP used, suits the theme! Amazing work hun xx.

Cheryl said...

Just beautiful,love the colours and yes I do remember using car inner tubes,it was so much fun!!!
xx

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable iamge, great paper. Anesha

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Gorgeous Tracey, love the colours an as Kellie said your colouring in is awesome, love the Tilda image might have to buy that one lol.
hugs
Sue x

Elizabeth said...

Tracey, This ATC roxs!!! I have got to get my hands on this new release it is precious!
Hugs XXX Beth

Merry said...

This is so pretty...love the colours you have used.