Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bit of sugar with your bling

Over at the Sugar Bowl Challenge #14 they have this fabulous sketch by Judy to follow and you need to use 'Bling'. Now that is not hard especially with any Gorjuss Girl. So here is my take on the sketch. I used the papers that I won in Cheryl's blog candy so I don't know where they come from but they were absolutely perfect for this challenge and it also gave me a chance to steer away from the brights I normally use. Hope you like.



Products: Sugar Nellie stamp; SU Die Cut Blooms; SU WW & Basic Black card; Kindyglitz; rhinestones; Craft Affair eyelets; Silent setter; Dimensional dots.

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

WOW Tracey this is gorgeous,this colour combo is always a winner!!!
Very classy,I love it! The papers are DCWV.
xx

Kristie said...

Absolutely, incredibly gorgeous! The touch of red just makes the whole card pop...love it ♥

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Wow Tracey another stunner I LOVE this one its gorgeous, you are amazing.
hugs
Sue x

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Fabulous card!! love your image and your colouring!! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us in the Sugar Bowl!! Judy xx
P.S. love your blog background..so yummy!

Tammy said...

Hi Girl
I love that this is done in mostly shades of grey. It really makes the red flower on her jacket pop.
Just love it.

Lilian said...

Great card and fabby coloring! Love the bling on the flower center! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

Merry said...

What a wonderful blog. Love this card...always like black and white with a surprise of colour. Thanks for visiting over my way.