Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mojo Monday with Stamp with Fun



I made this card with the sketch from Mojo Monday. Another great sketch this week. I combined it with Stamp with Fun with a challenge of Pearls. Easy peasy. LOL. I must admit that I am not overly happy with this card as I rushed it to get it finished but it will do. LOL. Hope you like.


Products: Motivet stamp; SU Overall Stamp set; Bazzill card; SEI DP; SU choc chip & Rose red ink; SU Blender pen; Craft Affair pearl brads;SU Markers.

7 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous card! love the colours and the fancy brads!

dolcreations said...

Once again..your attention to detail on your cards is superb! Great job!
Christine

Kellie said...

I agree with Christine your always pay the utter most attention to a sketch and I always LOVE the end result, gorgeous xx

Kerry said...

Super cute card Tracey! Congrats on being the guest designer for Softpencil!!! :) Welcome aboard!

Merry said...

What a cute image. Tracey I have an award over my way just to say thanks for visiting.

Anonymous said...

beautiful card !!!love the sweet image. thanks for joining in our challenge.
big hugs tina46
swf-team

Martina said...

soooo cute!!! love the image and the paper!!! wheres the stamp from? its soooo sweet!!